I can’t remember when I first started sewing. I certainly took it as part of Home Ec in junior high. I’ve always loved the idea of making something for myself or others (whether it’s baking, sewing or knitting). In the last few years I’ve come back to sewing with a renewed zeal. I’ve pushed myself to learn new techniques and try projects I’ve never tried before… and even create my own patterns and projects.
- Children’s Apron Tutorial
- Dog Snoods
- How to Repair a Soft-Sided Dog Crate
- Bow Tie Clutch
- Personalize Heating Pad
- Trick-or-Treat Bags
Here are a few things I’m loving right now!
- Airplane Travel Tray Activity Centre
- Summery Liberty of London Quilt
- Chevron Quilt (aka: The Man Quilt)
- Infinity Scarf
- The Lil Linen Dress
- Scrappy Improv Fabric Pillows
- Free Motion Quilting
- Paper Piecing Project
- Paper Piece Christmas Ornament/Pouch
- Princess and the Pea Quilt
- Summer of Dresses
- The Ever Adorable Belladone Dress
- The Bouncy/Flouncy Dress
- Tumble Tees/Dress Pattern Test
- The Geranium Dress (omg – perhaps the most perfect little girls dress).
- The Commissionaire Bag – a fabulous laptop tote.
- The Super Tote
- Bitty-Baby Burpie Pads
- Carry-all Bag